Saturday, February 28, 2009

Play Time and Bath Time

Kelly is being a great big sister and a big helper for Mommy...yesterday morning Ryan enjoyed some playtime on the playmat with Purple Paci Baby. Kelly was so cute and was showing him all the little toys.




Last night we gave Ryan his first bath at home...he can't take a real bath until his cord falls off, so we washed him on the counter...Kelly loved it...Ryan didn't!







Kelly and Ryan were chillin' watching Mickey Mouse...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tubby pictures. She will have to tell Lex how special it is to be a big sister.

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

so precious

Lindsey M said...

Great pictures Marla! I am glad everyone is doing so well. I can't wait to meet him this summer! Call me when you feel up to it, I am sure you are busy and tired!