I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and things are starting to progress...but she (the doctor) said not to get too excited because being a second baby it could still be several weeks before I actually go into labor, although she does think he'll end up coming early. But, its reassuring to know that things are moving along. Anyway, she has moved my induction date up to the 26th of February...so less than 3 weeks and we'll have our baby boy! :).
I still feel like he'll come before that...we'll see if I have that "mother's intuition" or not! :)
I asked how big she thought he would be and she said at least as big as Kelly (she was 8lbs. 11oz). Kelly was two weeks early, so I suppose if he came more than 2 weeks early he could technically still be smaller, but it looks like we'll have another good sized baby on our hands! I just love little fat babies, so that sounds just perfect to me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment