Okay, these two things are totally unrelated, but I didn't feel like posting twice! :) First, Kelly went to the doctor today and has a slight ear infection...nothing major, just one ear...he gave us some antibiotics and we should be good to go. She's been off and on feeling bad today, but went to sleep fine, so hopefully she'll get a good night's rest.
Second, I just thought this was cute...Mia and Dude (Scott's parents) just got back from a trip to South America and brought Kelly some cute elephant flip flops. Kelly loves them and calls them "flip pops", which is super cute.
Also on the subject of "pops" she has gone with me to my OB multiple times and each time when we are leaving she wants to know why I didn't get a "pop-pop" (sucker) on the way out. She thinks its just terrible that Dr. BT doesn't have any pops at the check out desk! :)
I just thought those things were funny and wanted to share...hopefully our little baby will feel better tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment