Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Movin' On Up...Again!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and due to the fact that I'm having some minor contractions and have physically progressed more they are moving my induction date to Monday, the 23rd, if I haven't had him by then. YEAH! 6 more days and we'll have our little boy! :)

Tonight at bedtime Scott and I were snuggling Kelly in her bed and talking about baby Ryan...she was so sweet...she kept snuggling my tummy and giving it kisses...we asked her what the first thing she was going to do when she saw him and she thought for a minute and then her little eyes lit up and she said, "I'm going to give him is paci!" She is so obsessed with pacis! We told her she could be in charge of the pacis...she declared that I was in charge of diapers...Mammy would play with her and help me with diapers...Mia was in charge of the kitchen and would cook us macaroni and cheese...but, she alone is in charge of the pacis. She wanted to know where his pacis were right now and I told her that they were at the hospital and when the hospital gave us baby Ryan they would give us a paci to go with him, just like when Santa gave her purple paci baby he gave a paci to go with her...that seemed to be a logical explanation. I purposefully haven't shown her where the stash of pacis are in fear that she'll want them for herself! :) We also had a big talk about how you never put a baby's paci in your own mouth...its just for the babies...she seemed okay with that...we'll see if it lasts!

She is so excited...I can't wait to see the two of them together! :)

1 comment:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

That is so soon! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Ryan. Kelly sounds like she will be the best big sister!!