On Thursday our friend Mrs. Emily and her daughter, Kate (18 mo.), came over to play with Kelly and Charlie. As usual, I didn't get any good shots of all three girls...they were playing way too hard to sit still! We had a great time visiting and catching up! Here's a pic of Kate going down the slide...the slide was a big hit with the girls!
That night Kelly and Charlie swam like mermaids again while taking a bath...they were so cute! But, it's all fun and games until someone poops the tub! :) (Don't worry Charlie...we won't tell anyone!) So, after quickly scooping the girls out of the now dirty water, Kelly took a quick shower in "Mommy's tubby". Usually she's terrified of the shower, but I let her play with the shower head and that seem to make everything all better!

On Friday, Charlie's Mimi and Poppy (Amanda's parents) came to pick her up for a week of fun while Amanda and Vann relax on the beach in Hawaii...all the goodbye's were going well until Kelly realized that she didn't get to go to Mimi and Poppy's house...then the water works started. She was so heartbroken! She knows that going to the grandparent's house is fun and she wanted to go too! Poor little sweetie...as they drove away she stood on the front steps sobbing...it was so sad! And to make matters worse that night Amanda and I went to the movies leaving her out yet again...

...so on Saturday Amanda and I took her for a special treat at the Cupcakery...which is probably self explanatory, but its a new little bakery in Frisco that is all cupcakes...and they are DELICIOUS! A pink cupcake (just like Pinkalicious) solved all the world's problems and now we're back to being our usual happy little self! :) 
1 comment:
I want to go get a cupcake too! What a neat place.....if I cry will you take me?
Post a Comment