Yesterday I had a few little contractions and some other wierd sensations so I called my doctor and she had me come in....long story short, nothing has changed and I go back next Tuesday. I started to get discouraged that there was no change, but then realized that my induction date is just 2 weeks a 1 day away...so even if we have to wait until then it will be here before we know it!
Last night we had some pretty bad storms come through the area and our tornado sirens went off...so we had to get Kelly and bring her downstairs and get in the closet...of course nothing happened, thank goodness, but once she was up we realized she was running a slight fever so we let her sleep with us...NEVER AGAIN! I'm sure Scott slept great because Kelly had me squished onto about 6 inches on the edge of the bed. At one point I woke up and she was sleeping completely stretched out sideways in the bed! UGH! So, this morning she was up early and we are taking it easy today. Hopefully she'll be feeling better by tomorrow.
Here's Kelly painting this morning...
This picture was taken last week when we had our carpets cleaned and had all of our furniture shoved into the kitchen...Mommy was reading her magazine so Kelly had to read hers! Mia got her a subscription to Highlights magazine for Christmas and she thinks she is really big!
No comments:
Post a Comment