Here's a picture of Kelly and her Valentine treats on Saturday morning...she got M&M's in a heart, a giant heart sucker (which she actually got from her party at school, but we hadn't gotten to it yet so I just put it out with the rest of the things) and a Fancy Nancy sticker story book. We had been in a little gift shop a week or so ago and as soon as we walked in the door she said, "Mommy! They got Nancy Nancy here!" So, of course, I had to sneak it to the sales lady when Kelly wasn't looking...she loves her "Nancy Nancy"!
Mia got this dress for Kelly for Christmas and she looked so cute in it this morning for church that I had to take her picture...
When I said, "say cheese" this is what I got...
When I told her to put her chin down, this is what I got...
Finally, a "normal" picture! :)
1 comment:
Kelly you looked beautiful in your new dress! I love you very much!
Post a Comment