Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Week Old!!!

Ryan is one week old and doing great...he's an excellent sleeper...during the day! :) At night he's wide awake, much to my frustration. Hopefully he'll grow out of that soon. He's taking his first nap in his crib right now...my plan of attack is to get him used to it during the day and then hopefully it won't be a scream-fest at night. We'll see!
Kelly is doing great adjusting to being a big sister...she's so proud. She went and spent the day/night with Mia and Dude last night so I could get some much needed rest during the day. She comes back this afternoon after her nap.
Here's a pic of Ryan saying prayers that Mommy doesn't lose her mind this week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! He is precious and I can not wait to get there.

Keeley said...

I pray the slpeeing gets better at night soon!