Okay, I had a request for a pregnancy picture a while back and thought why not? :) Some of my fantastic friends threw me a baby shower a couple of weeks back...it was so fun and so sweet of them to do! :)

Marla, 33 weeks pregnant

Cindy (mother in law), Me, Judy (my mom) and Lauren (Scott's sister...also pregnant and due at the end of April)

Julye, Angela and me...they were the ones who threw me the fantastic shower! Thanks guys! :)
I go to the doctor tomorrow...last week I was still measuring 2 weeks ahead...we have an induction date of March 2nd (1 week early), but I'm hoping he'll come a little before that...Kelly was 2 weeks early (which I know doesn't mean anything) so if he came 2 weeks early that would be February 22nd...I'll post an update after my check up in the morning!
2 comments:
You look great! Isn't it easier to be "big pregnant" in cooler weather?
you look so awesome!! Can't wait to meet baby Ryan - Annalise and I will be down there April 9-14, so if you are in town, we will have to come by to meet him.
Post a Comment