Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're Home!

Ryan Scott Finley was born Monday, February 23rd, at 2:21pm. He weighed 9lbs. 2oz. and was 19 inches long.

We came home from the hospital yesterday (Wed. the 25th) and everything has been going great! He slept okay last night...I was able to get a couple of 1 1/2 hour segments of sleep, so that's better than nothing!

Ryan's weight dropped more than they wanted in the hospital, so we are going to Dr. Nail in the morning for a weight check and a jaundice check (he was slightly jaundiced in the hospital...not nearly as bad as Kelly). He's eating really well, so I don't anticipate that he's having trouble in the weight category any more!

Here are a few pics...

Kelly meeting Ryan for the first time...she was just in awe of him!

Mammy (Marla's Mom, Judy) and Ryan

Pappy (Marla's Dad, Jim) and Ryan

Mia (Scott's Mom, Cindy) and Ryan

Dude (Scott's Dad, Steve) and Ryan

Aunt Lolo (Scott's Sister, Lauren) and Ryan

Sleeping Peacefully...
This was hilarious...they do a newborn hearing test now and they had these little earphones on his ears...it was so funny looking! In case you were wondering...he passed...

We're home!


Ryan and Kelly

Mommy, Kelly and Ryan


Our sweet little boy

5 comments:

Dana B said...

Awww....congratulations!! he's precious!

I love the picture of Kelly with her hand over her mouth. That is just too cute!

Keeley said...

Congratulations! I look forward to meeting Ryan soon. :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to get there. See you in a week!!!! Tell Kelly I have not forgotten to get her some rocks for her pockets. We discussed this on the phone. ;)

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

So precious! I have been waiting to see more pics. Do you think he looks like Kelly? Such a precious little family. Hope to see you in April when Annalise and I are in town.

Carrie said...

Marla, Baby Ryan is PRECIOUS!!! Kelly seems so sweet with him. Congratulations! I can't wait to hold him!