Monday, March 30, 2009
Update on Kelly's Eyes...
We went for a second opinion on Kelly's eyes and the need for surgery and yes, she's going to need it. This doctor actually said there wasnt' any reason to do the patching because it wouldn't make a difference anyway...so, we're going to just proceed with the surgery. He said its as easy as having tubes in your ears and some kids have even gone and played in soccer games the same afternoon. The only restriction on activity is swimming, so we are going to have it done before swim season...we go for our surgery consultation next Monday and will probably do the surgery sometime in the next few weeks...stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it all goes well. If what he said is true and it's as easy as tubes I'll be much easier than you anticipate... Tyler's tubes were a breeze. I'll keep you guys in my prayers... surgery is a scary word for Moms to hear involving their little kiddos. :)
Post a Comment