Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ryan's One Month Checkup

Ryan went to see Dr. Nail today and got rave reviews...he's 22.5 inches long, 11 pounds...what a big boy! He got his second Hepititis B shot and cried real tears! It was so sad! All in all Dr. Nail thinks he's looking great!

I also asked Dr. Nail about the opthamologist's visit and her indication that we are headed towards surgery...Dr. Nail agrees with us that it seems a little hasty and suggested we get a second opinion. He gave us the names of several opthamologists he recommends and we're going to make an appointment to see one of them soon and get their take on Kelly situation. I did some quick searching online and it does seem that surgery is the most common solution to strabismus, but it never hurts to hear someone else say that before we commit to anything! I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and I've decided that my bumper stickers are too big on the blog so I'm going to just post them as a regular post from time to time instead of having them as a header...I know you were all on pins and needles to see what I was going to do about that! :)

No comments: