Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit from My Sister and Drew

My sister and her oldest son, Drew, came to visit us last Friday...it was a quick trip, but we had lots of fun!

Drew (14) and Ryan...it's so hard to believe that Drew was 3 when Scott and I started dating! And, for those of you who don't know the story, Drew HATED Scott...Scott was stealing away his Aunt Mar and he just wasn't going to have it! It took about 9 months and a bag of fireworks for the 4th of July before Drew came around!

Drew, Kelly, Monica and Ryan


Aunt Monica "Boppa" and Ryan...in case you are wondering, when Kelly was little she couldn't say "Monica" so we taught her to call her "Boppa" which is what Monica called herself when she was a toddler...no one knows why, but we thought it would be a cute Aunt nickname! :)


Before lunch we took a quick stroll to the park to feed the ducks and play...


Kelly and Drew going to check out the pond.

Feeding the ducks

Kelly, Ryan and Daddy

My sister got Ryan this adorable gown and hat before he was born...the gown has the same bible verse on it and two baby foot prints...


It was a busy and exhausting weekend!

3 comments:

Chris, Sarah, Kate, and Benjamin said...

Ryan just too cute! If Monica happens to read your comments, I just wanted to say hi to her too! You both look great!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! I already miss them....and you too. Hi to Sarah! I tried to leave comments on your blog and couldn't, Kate is precious!

Carrie said...

I love baby Ryan! So funny that Drew used to not like Scott!