Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kelly's First Performance!

Kelly had her spring music performance at school last Thursday...she did such a good job! I was really impressed at how they had about 30 2 year olds on the stage and had them all under control! :) Their performance was entitled, "Thru the Year" and they sang songs they learned this past year...Here are some pictures...we shot a video, but I think its too big to upload...

Kelly and her classmates...

"Snow is falling down..."

This was a song about a bunny...if you look closely at Kelly's hands, she cant quite do the bunny ears...she's worked really hard to learn to hold up 3 fingers so going back to two was just too much!

"If you're happy and you know it shout hooray!"

"I'm so glad that I'm an American"

Kelly has also developed a couple of imaginary friends...Katie and Brenda...Brenda has only popped on the scene once, but Katie is a recurring playmate...

Kelly is helping Katie go down the slide

Kelly holding Katie, her "little sister"

1 comment:

Aunt Monica said...

They are so cute, love the hooray pic......maybe Katie knows H.B.!!