Kelly got home yesterday from a visit to Mammy and Pappy's house...she had so much fun but we were glad to have her back since she had been gone 5 days! :)
Here are a couple of pictures of us playing this morning...and you can see her patch and her new patch bear, "Sally". She came up with her name all on her own and its the first time she's actually named a doll or stuffed animal! If you look carefully, you'll notice that Sally is wearing a patch too!
We've decided to get a second opinion on her eye condition...we go on Monday to another opthamologist to see if they recommend the same treatment...I'll keep you posted!
Kelly and Ryan this morning...she has been loving on him so much since she got home!
Kelly on her swing...she's figured out how she can lay across the swing this way and do it by herself...she was very proud of that accomplishment!
2 comments:
That is so cute with the bear too!
Wow! Kelly your eye patch is so cool! I love the colors on it. I think it's neat that your bear has an eye patch, too. Tell mommy I said hi! Oh, and give baby Ryan a kiss from me.
Post a Comment