My birthday was Monday and Kelly treated me by sleeping in until 9am! She NEVER does that! We had been out late the night before with family so I just let her sleep. When I finally got her up at 9 she sang Happy Birthday to me! So sweet...
I decided since she slept so late she didn't really need a nap...that turned out to be a bad idea as she fell asleep in the car on the way to dinner! She eventually woke up and we enjoyed our dinner with Mia, Dude, Daddy, and Aunt Mary (Scott's great aunt who was visiting from Missouri). The restaurant we went to was a Japanese hibatchi grill that we thought Kelly would either love or be scared to death of...as soon as the chef came out and created a giant flame on the grill Kelly started screaming bloody murder saying she didn't like that fire in her face! After that she calmed down and liked watching him cook our meal...
Kelly had a great time with Aunt Mary...some of the other family members got some good pictures during her visit so as soon as I get copies I'll load them up!
Kelly, Mommy and Daddy at the restuarant
Out cold...
No comments:
Post a Comment