Friday, January 9, 2009

Say Cheese!

Kelly is still in the No Cavity Club! :)

Kelly had her second dental appointment today...the first was back in the summer and she didn't handle it that well...this time she was FANTASTIC! She started to get a little scared at first but quickly got over that...they were able to polish her teeth, floss, brush on a flouride treatment and even take xrays! I was really surprised that they were able to get xrays because I wasn't able to go with her since I'm pregnant...but she did fantastic! She was really proud and said that "I bite on her paper" which I assume is the little thing they have you bite on when they do the dental xrays...

She got 5 stickers and a toy (she chose a pink hour glass with pink sand) and is still in the no cavities club! :)

No comments: