Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kelly...

Kelly's off to Mammy and Pappy's for a few days, but before she left we got these cute shots last night. Mom had let her pick out her own outfit and she selected these skin tight capri pants and t shirt...then she decided she needed to add some accessories...love the leg warmers! :)



She was very proud of herself!



She and Mammy left this morning and she'll be gone until Wednesday...I hope to get a
bunch of things for Baby Ryan completed between now and then! His nursery is coming together...once I get some decorations on the wall I'll take pics.


Checking herself out in the mirror...this is one of her favorite pasttimes...in fact, I'm pretty sure that all those days that she doesn't take a nap its because she's sitting in her bed admiring herself in the mirror!


Work it girl! :)



Not sure what the tights around the waist are for, but she seems to think they are fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was a doll at Mom's this evening. She and Lex played with puppies, chased a rooster and rode scooters. :) I will get some pics tomorrow and send them to you.

Ashley said...

What a little model! Tell her that Cherry and Ashy used to put tights on our head and pretend that we had long hair!