Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mickey Mouse!!!

We've been having a hard time with potty training lately so I told Kelly that if she tee-teed in the potty she could pick out new panties at Walmart...well, the next trip to Walmart she started asking about her panties so I decided to go ahead and get them and maybe that would help with the potty training. We looked at princess, dora, ariel, etc., panties and then she spied "mickey mouse" panties. They technically are Minnie Mouse, but she doesn't know the difference. She is THRILLED with them. She admired them throughout the store while we shopped and then announced she needed to tee-tee when we got to the car...luckily I have a potty chair in the back (a tip from a friend) so she did her business and then wanted to put on her new panties...and she didn't want to put her pants back on because she wanted to admire her new undies...so off we go home in the following outfit...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these pics! She is so excited!

Keeley said...

Got to love that! :)

Carrie said...

New panties are always a treat for any girl!