Saturday, January 24, 2009

Funny Kelly Sayings...

Kelly has been cracking us up lately with her comments...here are some of our favorites:

1. She was singing Baa Baa Black Sheep (which in her version is "Yes sir, yes sir, BEAN bags full") and when she was done I said, "Oh Kelly, that was so beautiful" to which she replied, "NO! It not beautiful! It sweet"!

2. She has taken to her music box (which was mine when I was a little girl) and it is a castle that has little dolls that twirl in a circle...she likes to listen to it when she goes to sleep at night, but the past two nights when we've turned out the light and shut the door she has started yelling at the top of her lungs, "I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!" She's super ticked off that she can't see the dolls twirling in the dark!

3. Today she was with Scott in his truck and they were listening to the radio...the song "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer came on the radio and Scott said Kelly got super mad and said, "No, I CAN touch that!" over and over again...she apparently isn't a fan of MC Hammer...who knew? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...the MC Hammer is hysterical!!!!