Friday, January 2, 2009

Beautiful Day!

It is so pretty here today...sunny and about 65 degrees...our friends Ashley and Nathan came over for lunch and to play before it was time for naps. The kids had so much fun!



Kelly wanted to do bubbles and when I told her we didn't have any she was quick to point out they were in the garage...we eventually found some and they had a great time...



It was getting close to nap time so we had a quick game of Ring Around the Rosie


We love you Nathan!


Just for fun, here's Kelly and Nathan January 1st 2008.

2 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

What a difference a year makes :)

Carrie said...

Awwwww.....they were both so little! Hey, isn't that the day that Kelly pushed Annalise so that she could get in the toy car that Annalise was in? Maybe that pic wasn't the day, but I always think about that when I see Kelly...it was so funny!!!!