Tonight we celebrated Christmas with Scott's family...and I wasn't as good about taking pictures as I have been! Kelly tore into the presents as soon as they got there, and it was a little chaotic, so I forgot to take them...oh well! She had a lot of fun...she had several things to open from the Houston crew...we've got a lot of new toys to play with! I started cleaning out the game room and putting away some of the "baby" toys that she has outgrown to make room for our new things....I think its so sad that she's already outgrown some of her little toys! Her paci baby continued to be a hit up until bedtime...paci baby had to sleep in her cradle in the toy room instead of in Kelly's room...we were afraid she'd never fall asleep if she had her in there! Oh, and we've already ran down the batteries in paci baby!
Here are a couple of pics of Kelly this afternoon...of course, I didn't get any pics of her with the Finley's, so I'll have to make sure and do that over the next few days!
Kelly and Paci Baby outside on the slide
Kelly playing with some new toys. She is wearing her garden apron that Mia got her to wear when she helps Daddy in the yard this spring, and is using her new vaccuum...unfortunately, it doesn't actually pick anything up!

While we were finishing cooking dinner Kelly situated herself and Paci Baby at the table...Mia and Dude got her a new high chair for her babies...she kept moving it from place to place around the table so we all got a chance to sit by paci baby! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment