Just a quick update for those who are interested...
We started potty training with Kelly last Friday and she is doing SO FANTASTIC!!! I'm just so amazed...she'd been showing signs of being ready for a while, but I wasn't ready to tackle it. I thought we would have some issues, but she has proven me wrong! Aside from when she naps and sleeps at night (we wear a pull up at those times) she hasn't had any major accidents since last Saturday. She still wakes up wet, but I'm sure that will come with time. We're in "Princess Panties" (which only one pair actually has princesses on them, but she still calls all of her pairs Princess Panties) most of the time and she's asking to go to the potty, etc. I'm just so proud of her!
We find out the sex of the baby tomorrow...I'm so excited...say prayers that they can tell! :) Our appointment is at 2:30, and they are habitually running behind, so expect a posting sometime late afternoon or evening with the news!
No comments:
Post a Comment