Friday, October 3, 2008

Misc Kelly...

Kelly had school on thursday and although it was nap day, she didn't nap. Mrs. Bevil did say she thought she would have gone to sleep, but someone else started crying and it stirred them all up. On the way home from running errands she fell asleep in the car so when we got home I rolled out the mat and put her on it...she didn't move for 30 minutes until I woke her up! She had a hard day a school! Oh, and they learned about apples this week...she did an apple taste test on Thursday and according to Mrs. Bevil's chart, Kelly's favorite was red apples! :)

This morning I caught Kelly playing with her doll (Pink Baby...with coincidentally I had a "pink baby" when I was little too, and I didn't teach her to call her baby that...she did it all on her own!) Anyway, if you notice she has spread out her diaper and put baby on it...she was busy applying lotion to baby's hands and using the wipey on baby's bottom...she's going to be a good big sister!


Finally, we are starting to potty train today...wish us luck! We've had two little accidents, two BIG accidents (one in the kitchen, one in the carseat (yuck!)) and we've had three successful tee-tee's on the potty. She is so proud of herself when she does it...she comes running into me shouting, "Mommy, I did it!!!" "'cimos" which for those of you not familiar with Dora is what they say at the end of Dora..."We did it" "Lo Hicimos!" So cute...

No comments: