Kelly has officially done it...she's moved to a big girl bed and upstairs to her big girl room. We decided to try it out Friday night after she expressed interest in sleeping up there and she did great...never heard a peep out of her until the next morning when she yelled, "Mommy, Mommy, Help, Help!" She was ready to get out of bed, but we had told her she couldn't get out of her bed the night before so I guess she wasn't taking any chances! :) She did tell Mia (Scott's mom) that she stayed in bed but she touched the floor with her foot. I guess she wanted us all to know that she was testing the limits! We've had another successful night tonight (Sunday--Saturday night she spent the night with Mia and Dude) and I'm just so relieved. The two things I was most worried about before the baby comes was potty training and moving upstairs and both have happened so easily! YEAH!
Reading books Friday night with Mommy, Chloe and Bailey
A special celebration breakfast Saturday morning of chocolate donuts...her favorite. Daddy was so nice to go out at 7am to get them for us! :)
1 comment:
yay!!! go kelly!! we are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment