Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kelly's Off to Mammy and Pappy's House!

After school today Kelly and I drove to Mt. Pleasant, TX, to meet Mammy so Kelly could go home with her...she was so excited. We didn't tell her until last night that she was going and she was so excited she could hardly contain herself...she started naming all the things she was going to do (play with Lex, see "Boppa" (my sister), feed the goats) and then she started cheering her hands in the air yelling, "Hayride!!!".

Scott reminded me how fun hayrides were when we were little and most kids only get to do them occasionally with a large group...not Kelly! She gets her own personal hayride from Pappy pretty much whenever she wants one. Pappy got the trailer all filled with hay so they could go on their hayride as soon as she arrived this evening...I haven't heard reports but I'm sure it was a success!

Oh, and once again she wasn't sad to see me go...when we met up with Mammy and I told Kelly that I wasn't going with her to Mammy's her reply was "I go Mammy's house...Mommy go home" and "I ride in Mammy's car...Mommy ride in yours car". She didn't want me cramping her style with Mammy one bit!

I'm sure we'll get pics from her week from Mammy and I'll post them when she gets back on Sunday.

No comments: