Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the Halloween Spirit!


Kelly was in the Halloween spirit for school today...I thought she looked cute, so I'm posting a pic.


This afternoon during naptime she totally tricked me...multiple times. She didn't want to take her nap (shocking...I know) so she kept yelling, "Mommy, Mommy I poo-poo" or "Mommy, Mommy I tee-tee" so I'd run up the stairs and get her...it worked twice, but then I caught on when nothing was produced in the potty...then all of a sudden she started yelling, "Mommy, Mommy I stuck, I stuck" so of course, I ran up the stairs thinking she got her foot stuck in the headboard or footboard slats, etc. I walked in her room and she's sitting in the middle of her bed, not stuck, and says, "Hi Mommy!". I said "Kelly, you're not stuck! Where were you stuck?" (Still thinking she had gotten stuck and must have fixed it herself) and she replied, "I stuck in my big girl room" as she hopped out of bed and ran out of the room. That stinker....

No comments: