Friday, October 3, 2008

Picture Proofs Are Online!!!

Kelly's picture proofs are online...

go to http://hjphotofrisco.com/ click on "enter site"
click on "proofing"
the password is "finley"

I'm so excited about the pictures...I think they turned out perfect...

This photographer was SO NICE and she's just starting out so her prices are UNBELIEVABLE!!! I highly recommend her...if anyone does decide to book a session, tell her I referred you and I get a free print! :)

She also does newborn pictures in your house...we're definitely going to use her when the new baby comes along...it was such a hassle trying to get to a studio when Kelly was 3 weeks old!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I, of course, LOVE the thumb sucking pic and I also love the picture right after the thumb sucking one. How in the world are you going to narrow it down? They are all so cute!!!