Oh, and a side note: I'm fully aware that her bows don't match her shirt, but she wanted to wear them, they have Christmas trees and bells on them (they were actually mine when I was a little girl) and I thought who cares if we match today? :)
A new book from Nan and Papa...
Giving Mammy her present
Opening her instruments from Mommy and Daddy
A Lolipop drum!!!
Kelly enjoying her new drum...the highlight of this picture is my dad in the background. When he saw that Kelly had a triangle in her new music set he commented that he always wanted to play the triangle growing up but always got stuck with the rythym sticks...I think he's having more fun than Kelly with the triangle! :)

Kelly and Pappy enjoying a good laugh!
Mammy and Pappy got Kelly a Cozy Coupe car and Daddy wasn't putting it together fast enough, so Kelly gave him a hand...
Kelly in her car...she loves it...at bedtime that night when we said our prayers and "blessed people" (God bless Mommy, Daddy, etc.) she went through her regular group of people and then blessed her new car and went into a whole narrative about how she drove it to work, and drove past Pappy, etc. It was so cute! :)
3 comments:
Love the pics! I can't wait to see her in her little outfit, I knew it was just perfect for her! Love you and Merry Christmas!
Kate got that same "Curious George" book from her Nana and Papa Joe (Chris' parents)...my parents are Grand Dot and Grandad, at least until Kate starts talking and decides differently. Kelly is precious! I love seeing your Mom and Dad, they are and always have been SO sweet. Merry Christmas!
I CANNOT believe her bows do not match- what were you thinking?! :)
I loved that she prayed for her new car- that made me laugh- too cute!
Post a Comment