Kelly had a great time opening her Santa gifts this morning...the first thing she said when we went to get her out of bed was "Is Santa here???" Then she ran to the window to look for him. She didn't quite get that he comes and leaves...I think she thought he'd be hanging out in the living room!
We went downstairs and she was chatting the whole way...she said she dreamed about Santa last night and he was wearing his hat.
When we got downstairs she opened her first gift, which was her baby doll accessories...she started digging in the box and said, "Where's my baby?" So, we steered her to the baby next...she LOVES her. She has been playing with her non stop for 3 hours now! I caught some good video of her rocking her baby and singing to her...its so sweet. But, of course, I can't get it to upload...I'll try again later.
Here are some other pictures of the morning...Kelly hates having her picture made, so I got very few that had smiles!
Riding her new Dora Scooter
Paci Baby!!!
1 comment:
I love her cheeks!! She is precious -- and she sure knows how to love on the baby!
Post a Comment