Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Ryan Update!

Last week I had my routine doctor's appointment and discovered that baby Ryan is a BIG boy!!! I was 26 weeks and should have measured between 24-28 cm, but instead measured 30!!! So, my doctor has moved up the induction date to 38 1/2 weeks, which will mean he will be born sometime the last week of February if he doesn't come before that on his own. Kelly was a full 2 weeks early, so he could very well come earlier on his own. It's getting closer and closer! :) My doctor said she isn't concerned about his size at this point...he could have just had a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks and we'll just keep an eye on him to make sure that he isn't getting too big too fast. With Scott and I both being "big" and Kelly being as big as she was at birth, she thinks he's just a big baby!

No comments: