Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ryan Scooting...

Ryan is starting to get a little mobile...he can't go very far yet, but he's beginning to figure it out...he's a pro at rolling around...and he just started putting his little knee up and then pushing off with his foot...I know, I know, it isn't that exciting, but considering Kelly laid around like she was paralyzed until she was about 8 months old, it's pretty exciting! :) Of course, once he starts crawling I'm sure my enthusiasm will die down as we have to child proof, etc., again! Will we be lucky and have a second one who will leave things alone just by being told, "Oh, no...that's only for Mommy and Daddy?" I'm not counting on it...but it would be nice! :)

Here's sweet little Ryan trying to get to his crinkly book and his play mat...

2 comments:

Aunt Monica said...

I was watching and Lex found it so great he paused Mario to laugh and watch!

Mammy said...

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! He's trying so hard to reach his goodies! It seems like he's developing so much faster than Kelly.....of course she did lay around and take it easy for a LONG time! That's NOT going to be the case with BR!
I can't wait to get my hands on him!