I use the term "performance" loosely, since Kelly just stood in 1st position and never moved the entire dance! :) I have a video, but sadly, there isn't much to show! :) Part of the problem I found out later was that the teacher told them the "parents" were coming and Kelly thought she said "grandparents"...she was most upset after the dance that Mia, Dude, Mammy and Pappy weren't there...
Kelly's friend Hayven is in the class and is a born performer...her mom took some pics of the girls....the funny thing is that Kelly was THRILLED with the video and then halfway through watching it said, "Why am I not dancing?" That's what we wanted to know!!! But, she has watched the video over and over again and dances along with it at home...I'm going to try and get a video of her doing that so at least we can see some of her moves! To quote my dad after my first dance recital at Kelly's age, "I paid how much for that?" :)
First position...
Not twirling...




1 comment:
Princess Kelly is Mammy's beautiful, graceful, favorite ballerina!
Post a Comment