Kelly is super into Cinderella these days...she was singing one of the songs and miraculously let me video her doing it...usually she gets too shy when I get out the camera!
2 comments:
Mammy
said...
Oh, Princess Kelly! Your song is beautiful! You have such a pretty voice! I am so proud of you and I am so happy you sang "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for Mia and for me! I think you ARE a real princess! Thank you for singing a pretty song for us. Will you please sing some more songs for Mommy to send us?
2 comments:
Oh, Princess Kelly! Your song is beautiful! You have such a pretty voice! I am so proud of you and I am so happy you sang "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for Mia and for me! I think you ARE a real princess! Thank you for singing a pretty song for us. Will you please sing some more songs for Mommy to send us?
I love you all the way to the moon and back !
oh my gosh- you seriously have the most precious kids in the WORLD!
Post a Comment