What a cutie! He's almost crawling...he can scoot himself around well enough that I've had to start moving Kelly's little toys upstairs...he's such a happy baby...unless he's hungry, has a dirty diaper, or tired he hardly ever cries...what a sweetie! He's eating fruits, vegetables and cereal like a champ...and is sleeping from about 7-7:30 at night until 7-8 in the morning!

2 comments:
Please tell Ryan that he needs to be sure to tell Brett when they meet for the first time how he needs to be such a good sleeper and share all his pointers with us!
Monica, I hope you're doing well. You guys are due soon right? Marla, I'm glad to see that someone's second child sleeps well. I'm already praying that my second will be like Kate. She's a great sleeper and great eater, now at least...we had our issues at the beginning. Ryan is so precious! His facial expressions are too funny. He and Kate say it all with their eyes. :)
Post a Comment