Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend in Kingwood

This weekend we went for a quick trip to Kingwood (outside Houston) to visit Scott's parents, grandmother and aunts/uncles/cousins. We had such a good trip, but unfortunately took very few pictures! On Saturday we all headed over to the country club...they did renovations a year or so ago and added a splash park and lazy river to their pool area...Kelly had so much fun! Ryan swam a little too, but then tuckered out for a nap in the cabana...

Here are the few pics I took...not a single one of Mia and Dude, but some great ones of other family members!
Ryan and Katie, Scott's cousin...she and her daughter, Charlotte, came over for lunch on Sunday...I can't believe I didn't get a pic of Ryan and Charlotte together!
Ryan and Gigi...he loved Gigi and sat in her lap for a long time!


Kelly, Uncle Bob and Ryan

Ryan also got to meet his Uncle Dick (Dude's twin brother) but for some reason I didn't get a pic of them either! I need to be better with the camera when we're on trips!

No comments: