Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kelly's New Computer

We had a couple of duplicates from our birthday gifts and took them back to the store to exchange for something else. I assumed she'd want to get new ponies (she had recieved two of the same thing) but when she saw the "computers" she insisted that she needed one "like Daddy's". I managed to talk her out of the pink laptop that looked boring, and then we saw this one...at first I told her she didn't need it and was trying to convince her to go look at the ponies and then I thought, "what am I doing??? she wants an educational toy and I'm trying to talk her out of it!" So, we got the LeapFrog Click Start computer and she LOVES it! We didn't get any additional games...they have all kinds, Dora, Princess, Backyardigans...I figured we'd leard how to use the mouse, etc., before branching out!

No comments: