Friday, June 5, 2009

Kelly in a dress!!!!

Most of you know if it isn't knit pants and a t-shirt, Kelly isn't interested in wearing it! :) She's starting to branch out again...wearing "hurt pants" (pants with a button and zipper) and today I convinced her to wear a dress by pointing out that if you wear a dress, you don't have to put on pants...apparently that is a MAJOR selling point because she was happy to wear the dress! And, as an added bonus, most of her dresses from last year still fit, so we are set! :)

Here are some pics of our little sweetie mailing her birthday party invitations and standing with the flowers in our flower beds...I'm so excited about our agapanthus...my mother in law had it at her house in Houston and I just always loved it...we planted it last year and didn't get any blooms and this year we have 5 or 6 already! Hooray! :)
Mailing our invitations...

Sitting in the lantana...

Showing off our agapanthus...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

love it!!! where did you get that cutie-patootie dress???