Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Day of Dancing!!!


Kelly's first day of dance was this morning...she's doing a summer camp called "Show Stoppers" that's twice a week through August...they are there two and a half hours and do a 45 minutes ballet/tap class, crafts, snack time and play time. I think she's going to love it...she was so excited this morning, then teared up briefly when I dropped her off, but when I peaked in the classroom she was fine and sitting like a little doll in the circle! I'll update this post after I pick her up and hear all about her fun day! :)
UPDATE:
Kelly had a wonderful time at dancing today...she said her favorite part was "tapping"...we went to lunch with her friend Hayven after class and then she insisted on wearing her leotard and tights for her rest...although from all the banging around I hear upstairs right now I don't think a lot of "resting" is going on!

1 comment:

Aunt Monica said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Will they do a little "recital" at the end of the summer?