UPDATE: I checked Kelly's weight/height at 4 mo. and she was only 14lbs. 1oz. and had also taken a dip in her percentage that month...it was also shortly after that she started to refuse to nurse, so maybe that is coming with Ryan too...who knows...
Kelly and Ryan went for check ups today at Dr. Nails...Kelly's 3 yr. and Ryan's 4 month. First, Ryan:
He weighs 14 lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 3/4 inches tall...he's in the 90% for height, but only the 50% for weight. This wouldn't be a concern except he was in the 90% for weight last time, so that's quite a drop...Dr. Nail didn't seem as worried about it as I am, so I suppose I should just calm down! :) We are starting cereal tonight and may have to start supplementing with formula too if his weight doesn't start to catch back up.
Kelly weighs 36.2 lbs and is 40.5 inches tall. She's in the 90% for weight and greater than 97% for height. She's doing great...
No comments:
Post a Comment