Saturday, November 14, 2009

Princess Birthday Party

Kelly's friend Brynn had her birthday party today and it was princess themed, complete with a "real" princess..."Belle" came to the party and I thought Kelly would be thrilled, but she gave her the side eye and didn't want anything to do with her! :) Maybe she was skeptical because she didn't look "exactly" like the Belle in the movie??? All in all we had a great time and at least now I won't be on the hook for a princess to come to our party next year! :)


The princesses...aren't they all so cute? Brynn, the birthday girl, is at the top in the yellow "Belle" dress...

Here is the "real Belle" sprinkling "Princess dust" on Kelly's arm...about three seconds after I snapped this picture Kelly started screaming, "Get it off, get it off"...so we quickly had to brush off the glitter before we caused too big of a scene...so weird...I wonder why she didn't like it???


Finally we joined in for a little princess fun...the frog in the middle of the parachute was "Belle's brother" that she accidentally turned into a frog..."Belle" told all the little girls that they were now real princesses and could turn their daddy's and brother's into frogs...Kelly turned to me very seriously and said, "I don't want to do that!" :) She was very concerned for a minute! :)

Parachute fun!

1 comment:

Aunt Monica said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!