Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Miscellaneous Pics


Kelly continues her newfound obsession with The Wizard of Oz...here she is watching The Wizard of Oz in her Dorothy costume that she wore for halloween when she was 18 months old! Yes, it still fits...it's just a shirt not a dress now! :)


Here she is the next day...I haven't been able to wrestle her into this sweater vest yet...UNTIL I pointed out that it had "Toto" on the front...now, she loves it! :)


Here's Ryan in his little Thanksgiving smocked outfit my mom made for my nephew...15 years ago!!! I can't believe Drew is that old...or that the outfit has survived in such tip top shape! In case you can't tell, it has indians on the front...

1 comment:

Aunt Monica said...

so cute.....I am so glad mom took the time to make such precious things and I am able to share them with you now!