Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New PJ's

We got Kelly some new PJ's for her surgery next week (and matching ones for her baby)...she was THRILLED!!! We had to wash them this morning so she could wear them again tonight...so glad she's happy with them...we want her to be nice and comfy next week for surgery! :)
Several of you have asked when her surgery is, etc....it's next Thursday, the 12th. I'm not sure what time it will be...they said they don't schedule that until the day before but I will keep everyone posted. It's an outpatient procedure so we'll be back home as soon as she wakes up and is all checked out. Thanks for all your prayers an well wishes...I know it will turn out perfect in the long run...still just a little nervous about the short term. The good news is that it appears our insurance company isn't going to be a jerk this time around and is planning to cover the procedure 100%. I was nervous since we had such a hard time with her eye surgery, but it looks like we have everything under control this time! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

No comments: