Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ryan is Two Months Old!!!

Can you believe it??? This morning I woke up in a panic because it was 7:30 and I had overslept...on school days I try to get up early to get ready before getting Kelly out of bed...anyway, I ran into the bathroom in a hurry and then realized...RYAN NEVER WOKE UP LAST NIGHT!!! YAHOO! Yes, he had "slept through the night" before, but he has been waking around 5 or 5:30 to eat and then go back to bed...last night he went to sleep at 11:30 and I had to wake him at 7:30! Hopefully this is the beginning of some long nights of sleep! (I'm sure I just jinxed us!)


Here are some pics from our 2 month photo shoot...and, as will be the case for the next 18 years, he woke up with zits on picture day! :) Poor guy...

Oh, and check out his cute overalls (an awesome hand-me-down from Monica's boys)...yes, those are monster trucks on the onesie and pocket! :) So cute...











No comments: