Here's is Kelly's class during their Easter party...Drew's mom made a cute bunny cake!
Kelly with her bunny bag they made at school for the egg hunt
Kelly and her classmates
After Kelly's Easter party at school Ryan and I left for his first playdate with Katie Sharp. She's about a week younger than Ryan and I'm sure they will be the best of friends!
After school we went to another egg hunt at Kelly friend Brock's house
On Friday we had a special surprise...Daddy was off work! We all dyed Easter eggs...I thought she'd be more into it than she was...after putting the eggs in she was pretty much done with it...oh well!
Easter morning...
I thought this picture was funny because you can see her crazy hair

Baby Ryan ready for his debut at St. Andrew! He was such a good baby...we took him with us to the sanctuary since he hasn't had his shots yet...we weren't quite ready to leave him in the nursery! He was great...slept the entire service!
Baby Ryan ready for his debut at St. Andrew! He was such a good baby...we took him with us to the sanctuary since he hasn't had his shots yet...we weren't quite ready to leave him in the nursery! He was great...slept the entire service!
1 comment:
The Easter pics are just adorable! I loved Kelly's singing! I mean the hiccups just totally made the song! :-)
Post a Comment