Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunflowers!

There are so many sunflowers around Frisco right now...I found this field just off the tollway and took some pictures of Kelly...none of the pics turned out "perfect" but these are pretty good...Her dress was made for her by Mammy...around the hem it says "Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home" It's so cute!!! Thanks Mammy!





This last picture is mainly so you can see the dress and the shoes. We have precious white patent leather mary janes with black polka dots on them that match our dress perfectly. After a trip to Payless to get some plain white sandals, we ended up with these. They are the most obnoxious sandals...but she loves them! We walked into Payless, went to our size and as I was looking at the different plain white sandals, I heard a gasp and Kelly cried, "Princess!!!!". She promptly took them off the shelf and put them on...she thinks she is BEAUTIFUL!!! They are pink sparkly jelly flip flops, with the Disney Princesses on the heel and...it gets better...they have lights that flash when you walk. So ugly, but I couldn't resist getting them for her because she loved them so much (and they were having a buy one, get one sale!). So, here we are in our adorable dress at the library and our princess sandals. Also, she can't keep them on her feet properly...check out the toes in the picture!

Oh, and at the library we checked out a book titled, Pirate Girl, and it is Kelly's new favorite...she keeps yelling "Pirate Girl" every time we turn the page...so cute...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You were a good mommy to buy Kelly those pink princess jellies...but thank goodness for the BOGO sale...you DID get Kelly the white ones too?? :-) Oh, I also have to say that Kelly's ladybug dress is soooo CUTE!! I love Mammy and Pappy!