Tomorrow she leaves to go home with Mammy and Pappy for a week of fun at their house...Scott and I are going to miss her so much, but that's what big girls do...spend a week in the summer with the grandparents!
Here are some highlights from our day...
Garrett and Kelly playing in the sandbox...we had so much fun with Garrett and Lex...we're so glad they came for a visit!
Lex and Kelly chillin' and watching Dora...we were winding down for our naps...
Kelly in her party dress playing in the sand
Blowing out her candles...
Digging in to the cake!
I think this is my favorite picture of her EVER...she usually doesn't smile really big for the camera so we were lucky to catch this shot...she was having so much fun!
After cake, playing in her sandbox...
Shaking sand off her dress
The party crowd...
Our family...
2 comments:
I love all the pics....and I just can't believe she is two. It is flying by, before we know it she and Lex will be going off to camp like Drew and Garrett. Boo-Woo
So cute Marla! I can't believe that she's 2 already either. It looks like she had a great time at both of her parties. I hope that you and Scott enjoy your kid free week. :)
Post a Comment