Kelly successfully tee-teed in the potty this morning...we've been sitting on the potty for a LONG time and have never had any success. Of course we clapped and cheered but she didn't quite understand why...she got one m&m for "going #1" but she didn't get that either and promptly threw it in the tee-tee.
But, at least we did it once...we're going to try pull ups and see if we can potty train this summer...I'm not in a rush, so hopefully neither of us will get stressed about it. We decided to go ahead and start after she came up to me yesterday, handed me her wet diaper, and said "I tee-teed" as she ran off, bare butt and all.
So, wish us luck...it sure would be nice to be out of diapers! :)
1 comment:
Way to go Kelly! I bet she'll catch on to using the potty pretty quickly. Too bad she threw the m&m into the potty...I'm just glad she didn't try to get it back out!
Post a Comment