I've discovered I'm a "clean cut" kind of mom, so the hair over the ears had to go! Ryan was so good! He was too scared to sit in the sports car to have his hair cut, so he just sat in my lap...and he did great! He didn't cry until they got the clippers out and that freaked him out, but he was still enough for them to get it done! She even trimmed his tiny sideburns! :) So hilarious...
If you live in the Frisco area you should check out Sharkey's Haircuts for Kids at El Dorado and the Tollway...we've had two great experiences there...first with Kelly and then today with Ryan!
"Before"...that's not a shadow over his ear...it's his hair!
"After"! So clean cut...
2 comments:
What a handsome little clean cut guy! I think Baby Ryan should be elected "Most Handsome"!
TOO CUTE!!! It is so sad I think how big a tiny haircut makes them look! Can't wait to see you all Friday.
Post a Comment