Saturday, February 27, 2010

The End of Birthday Week

Tonight wrapped up the end of our birthday week as we celebrated with the Finley's. Ryan and Dude share a birthday so we had everyone over tonight for fajitas and cake....Kelly picked out the cake and chose a golf themed cake that said, "Happy Birthday Ryan and Dude" because "Dude likes golf"....

We had a great time...here are some highlights...

Ryan and Dude with his new tractor...

I'm one!!


Opening gifts...

Dude and the grandkids...Kelly, Ryan and Sophie
Kelly and Ryan got a piggy back ride from Dude....

3 comments:

Mammy said...

Ryan, I love your new tractor!

Dude, how many rounds did the "horsie" make? I hope you can walk tomorrow!

Happy Birthday!

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

So precious! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Aunt Monica said...

Why didn't dude hold up his "I'm this many" fingers?! :)